The nearest rail stations are Abergavenny or Pontypool where we are just a short taxi ride away (please contact the taxi companies directly for an estimated fare). For information about train timetables and ticket costs for all mainline rail transport please go to www.thetrainline.com
From the Midlands and North, travel to Abergavenny on the A40.
• At the roundabout approaching Abergavenny take the first (sharp) left exit from the roundabout onto the A4042, signposted to Pontypool and Newport. Follow this road for about 3 miles through the village of Llanellen to the village of Llanover.
• The road falls through the village and just past the lowest point take the right turn signposted Pencroesoped (the sign is quite hard to see).
• You will find the turning into Goytre Wharf after approximately one mile, signposted on the left.
From the south and west leave the M4 at junction 25a westbound or 26 eastbound, onto the A4042 signposted to Cwmbran and Abergavenny.
• Follow the signs for Abergavenny past the access roundabouts for Cwmbran, Pontypool and New Inn.
• Turn left at the second roundabout after ‘McDonalds’ signposted to Mamhilad.
• Follow this country road for almost three miles when Goytre Wharf will be found on your right.
The closest Airport to Goytre is Bristol: There are a number of options including rail or taxi to the marina. Click here to visit the Bristol Airport website. For details on taxi companies in the Llanover area, please click here.